E Visas

Employment And Immigration

Chaudhary Law Office helps employers and employees with immigration matters. Whether you are seeking entry or already working in the United States on a temporary visa, it is important to consult with an attorney about the paperwork and other legal requirements you must fulfill to permanently live and work in the United States.

There May Be Options Regarding Your Temporary Work Visa

You may already be working in the United States on a nonimmigrant temporary work classification such as the H-1 or L-1 temporary work visas.  Chaudhary Law Office processes many different employment-based green cards, but below are some of the categories of clients we enjoy the most.  Because we enjoy these areas the most, we are experts.  If your employer decides to sponsor your green card application, the procedure requires careful paperwork. In most cases, you must obtain an alien labor certification with the United States Department of Labor, in addition to filing a visa petition with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services.

Employment Green Cards

There are five categories of employment-based immigrant visas. Since an attorney's admission to practice before the U.S. immigration courts is federal, I have submitted applications on behalf of individuals living across the country. Unlike employer-sponsored applications, various categories of immigrant visas do not require a labor certification. Some of my past clients include:
  • Investors: A non-U.S. citizen starting a new business in the U.S. may be eligible for an E Investor visa.
  • Polo players: Individuals recognized for their extraordinary abilities, such as professional athletes, may qualify for an EB-1 Priority Worker visa.
  • Sheepherders: Although most H-2 visas require labor certification, special procedures apply to sheepherders seeking a work visa or permanent employment.
  • University professors: After being offered tenure, immigrant professors who are currently teaching on a visa may be eligible to petition for a green card on their own, without employer sponsorship.
  • Religious worker visas: Religious workers, such as Hindu priests, may apply for permanent work authorization.
  • Cruise ship workers: Nonimmigrant cruise workers who arrive in the United States should consult with an immigration attorney about their work and residency options.

Get Your Employment Immigration Questions Answered Today

Regardless of where you are located, the Chaudhary Law Office, PLLC, can review your work visa or green card application and troubleshoot for errors. We can help you get your employment-based immigration application right the first time. To schedule a consultation, contact my firm online or call 612-206-3721.


  1. I wanted to thank you for this great Information and knowledge, I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your web site to check out the latest stuff you post. Your blog is eye-catching. I get pleasure from it. Thanks for sharing this beautiful piece of writing with me, get more information at Legal Immigration Consultants In Dubai for more MIGRATE NOW DMCC related information and knowledge.

  2. I appreciate your efforts to inform others about e-visa and tourists are in search of this as Immigration Consultants Singapore

  3. Thanks for sharing the best information and suggestions, it is very nice and very useful to us. I appreciate the work that you have shared in this post. Keep sharing these types of articles here.Customs consultation Dubai


Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How Much Is An H1B VISA?

New H1B Lottery Rules Announced