Online University Program?


Does one need to have an F1 visa enroll/study in an online program? I’m currently on an H4 visa.


NO. F1 visas require full-time attendance at a brick and mortar school that is accredited and nonprofit. However, you are free to study in an online program while on an H4 visa. But, you are not eligible for temporary employment related to your field of study, or on campus employment—something available to some foreign students, such as those in an F-1 status.


Popular posts from this blog

Choosing An Immigration Lawyer

BREAKING: New Selection Process Established for H1B Visa Applications

How Much Is An H1B VISA?